Whether you need assistance to purchase your first home, build your first home, or an investment property, we have specialist Property Finance Brokers with expert knowledge and a lender panel to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Our property finance offering to our customers covers the full spectrum of funding options across the following broad categories:
First Home Buyer
Helping first-time home buyers better understand all their mortgage options is something our loan experts at Prime Choice do every day. No matter how many questions you have or how much advice you need, we’re committed to understanding your unique circumstances and helping you feel confident and in control in your journey as a new homeowner.
Land and Construction
When you’ve found that block of land, the only hurdle you face is how to finance buying the land and construction, we provide land and construction mortgage financing options for property owners, developers, and builders working on a wide variety of residential or commercial projects.
Different stages of construction can require different financing which is why we work with a broad spectrum of sources in order to be able to provide for all the potential financing needs of any given project.
Investment Property Finance
The financial benefits of investment property ownership are many. An investment property can become an ongoing source of cash flow and may even offer tax advantages. We can manage the whole acquisition process through from initial discussions to completion, whether you are after one or several investment mortgages.
If you’ve been considering the addition of an investment property to your financial portfolio, we can help.
Refinance Equity Release
We can help you refinance, using your equity. Refinancing can find you a more suitable loan, with more friendly payments that allows you to get more out of your money.
We will restructure your finances to give you some breathing space, the goal is to make your finances more comfortable.
Free yourself from debt or make that big purchase, you can use the money to get more or get ahead. Every day Prime Choice puts people with debt problems on the path toward establishing great credit, usually saving them hundreds of dollars each month in the process.
Prime Choice recognises that each bridging loan and short term finance agreement is unique, and that all applications must be considered on their own merit. The key to the success of a bridging loan is to ensure that a viable exit strategy is firmly in place upon application.
At Prime Choice you have access to a range of bridging loans tailored to your needs.
Self-Managed Super Funds
If you have a self managed super fund or are considering establishing your own super fund, you are now able to use these arrangements to help you buy a residential or commercial investment property.
Whether you are considering if an SMSF is suited to you, have just started or have held an existing SMSF, we can help. Let us help you take control of your retirement by using your superannuation to borrow money and invest.
How does a SMSF loan work?
Your SMSF wants to buy property (residential or commercial real estate) but does not have enough funds for the full purchase. The SMSF can now make an equity contribution on the property and borrow the remainder of the funds to complete the purchase. The following diagram illustrates how your SMSF can purchase property.
Medical Practitioner & Industry Specialisation Finance
Since the expansion of the Medical Practitioner and Industry Specialisation policies, we can now offer financial solutions that can benefit our eligible clients. These benefits include:
• Up to a maximum LVR of 90% may be approved without the need to obtain mortgage insurance
• Evidence of 5% genuine savings is not required when mortgage insurance is not required
Medico sector policy
Also referred as the Medico pack home loans, as the name suggest it’s a special discounted home loan made available to certain medical professionals. According to bank’s statistics Doctors have the lowest mortgage delinquency rate and have a higher than average loan size.
What sort of special deal/treatments do doctors and medical professional receive?
Depending on the bank, field of profession, how strong your case is, security type and the loan amount, it will range from:
• Discounted interest rate
• Discounts on LMI
• No LMI loans
• Easier loan approval-even for the “typical hard basket deals”
• No valuation
• No set up cost or application cost
• Special interest rate for family members
• General Practitioners
• Hospital-employed Doctors (Intern, Resident, Registrar, Staff Specialist)
• Medical Specialists
• Veterinary Practitioners
• Applicants must be Australian citizens or approved permanent residency visa holders or 457 visa holders (conditions apply)
• Confirmation must be obtained of the applicants qualifications and employment – see the Broker Portal for detail.
• Evidence of 5% genuine savings is not required for applications when mortgage insurance is not required
• Applicants can choose from the standard product range eg Home Loans – Fixed or Variable, Portfolio Loans
• Discounted or negotiated interest rates are only available by the addition of the Advantage Package option to the requested residential lending product. Current advertised discounts apply
• Customers may qualify for Medico Sector Policy without the addition of Advantage Package. System constraints may make either the loan or borrower types ineligible for packaging.
Industry specialisation policy
• Mining, energy and resources
Maximum LVR of 90% for maximum OOT up to $2.0 million may be approved without the need to obtain mortgage insurance, and Genuine Savings: confirmation and validation of 5% genuine savings is not required for applications whereby mortgage insurance is not required.
• Applicants must be Australian citizens or approved permanent residency visa holders
• Applicants must meet the qualifications and employment criteria
• Only available with Advantage Package. Current advertised discounts under Advantage Package will apply. No further discretions on both variable or fixed rates, with no exceptions
• Qualifying professionals gross taxable income must be $150,000 gross per annum for applicants based in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and $120,000 gross per annum for applicants based in WA, SA, NT and TAS.
Commercial & Business Finance
Selecting a commercial mortgage for your expanding business is a big decision. That’s why it is important that it’s the right fit for your financing needs. Secured and unsecured loans are the perfect solution to finance the expansion of your business, refinance existing debt, or purchase vehicles and equipment.
Our commercial finance solutions are built around giving the very best funding solution for your business whether you are seeking to purchase or refinance. It is about sourcing the best available finance option that will meet your needs now, but also allow your business to achieve what it wants in the future.
Our aim is to;
- Make it easy for you
- Get a decision on funding options for you quicker than our peers
- Be innovative and proactive in what we suggest
- Do things the right way, be clear, concise and open about everything
Our commercial and business finance offering to our customers covers the full spectrum of funding options across the following broad categories:
At some stage, ambitious businesses need finance to invest and expand. Our finance experts specialise in finance for start-ups and early stage businesses and can help you work out which type of funding is best for you and get in shape to secure it. Our finance experts work with businesses to:
- understand the various types of funding
- develop and review financial projections
- get investor ready
- secure grant funding
We offer commercial property loans for a broad range of real estate finance needs. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new commercial property, raise funding against an existing portfolio or fund cash flow for a growing business Prime Choice Financial Group can help you find the most appropriate solution.
Our expert brokers really understand the market and know when to approach a high street bank for your commercial mortgage requirements. So talk to us today and let us help you.
Prime Choice can arrange development funding for property developers, We offer quick decisions, flexibility and unbeatable personal service. With our expertise, contacts and resources, we will ensure your development will run smoothly and to an agreed timescale.
We offer loans on all types of commercial property including new build or renovations to offices, warehouses, factories and shops.
Commercial Development Loans can be obtained for the following:
• Shops refurbishment/conversion projects.
• Construction of industrial units.
• Construction of small office blocks.
• Land with planning permission.
• Conversion of offices into residential flats.
• Refurbishment programme for flats above shops.
• Restaurant refits.
• Commercial auction properties.
• Purchase of pub to convert into residential.
Specialist Cash Flow Solutions
Cash flow solutions are an important part of our factoring, invoice discounting and credit control services. Our range of solutions are designed to assist you in cash flow management, allowing your business to gain access to a flexible source of funding that matches your business’ requirements.
We can improve your cash flow in many ways:
- Factoring – a combined funding and credit control service
- Invoice Discounting – a funding only service
- Trade Finance – a funding service for companies which purchase and sell finished goods
When your cash needs to flow, we can help.
Self-Managed Super Funds
Prime Choice allows you to use your Self-Managed Super Funds to purchase or refinance residential, commercial or rural investment property to diversify your investment portfolio and accelerate wealth creation.
The rules and regulations for setting up a SMSF are complex, that’s why we take an informative yet simple approach and make the whole process stress free.
- Can be used to purchase investment property, on commercial terms, including residential, commercial and rural property types
- Variable or fixed interest rate options
- Principal and interest or interest-only paid monthly in arrears repayment options available
- Additional payments can be made by the SMSF
We liaise with your accountant and financial advisor to ensure your Self Managed Super Fund Trust Deed is strategically structured and compliant – and help to secure you the best credit option. We also ensure all Self Managed Super Fund documents related to your investment purchase comply fully with superannuation laws and regulations, maximising your chance of ongoing success.
Personal, Asset & Equipment Finance
The most difficult part of running a business is maintaining a steady cash flow for both daily activities and for further business development by acquiring assets, mostly equipment and machinery. Our experts will make sure to clearly understand your business goals and present you with asset finance solutions.
Prime Choice offers a range of flexible funding options enabling you to purchase assets and grow your business, our solutions are designed to make purchasing an asset as easy as possible. We can advise you on which products will best suit your requirements, allowing you to ease cash flow and develop your business. We assist a diverse range of equipment providers, we help businesses, large and small and find the financial solution to aid their asset acquisitions.
Whether you’re a new business, a long established business or having current trading difficulties, we have the experience to get the deal you are looking for!
- Gym Equipment Leasing
- Scaffolding and Construction Finance
- Coffee Shop Equipment Finance
- Play Equipment Finance
- Restaurant Equipment Finance
- Hotel Equipment Finance
- Office Equipment Leasing
- Retail Equipment Leasing
- Catering Equipment Leasing
- Gastro Pub Equipment Finance
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Finance
- Food Manufacturing Equipment Finance
- IT Equipment Finance
- Plant and Machinery Finance
- Event Equipment Finance
- Storage & Warehousing Equipment Finance
- Machinery Finance
- Vending Machine Finance
- Garage Equipment Finance
- Print Equipment Finance
- Security & Alarm Equipment Finance
- Furniture Finance
- Dental and Medical Equipment Finance
- Recycling Equipment Leasing
- Pharmacy Equipment Finance
- Cleaning Equipment Finance
- Laundry Equipment Finance
- Sports & Leisure Equipment Finance
Equipment Financing benefits include:
- Buy or lease options depending on your needs
- Wide range of commercial and industrial equipment loans available
- Fixed rate options for peace of mind
Features of Asset & Equipment Financing:
- Most depreciable assets can be funded
- Choice of interest rate types
- Choice of repayment options
- you own the asset from start of the agreement. The lender registers a mortgage over the asset until the end of the agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is an interest only loan?
A. An interest only loan is a loan where you are just paying off the interest, not reducing the total loan amount or principal. Usually with an interest only loan your interest only period is limited (typically from 1 – 5 years or based on the fixed rate of the loan).
Q. What is an offset account?
A. An offset account is a bank account linked to your mortgage that can be used to reduce the interest you pay on the loan.
Basically an offset account enables you to put all of your surplus cash into an account that reduces your loan by reducing the outstanding balance during the month. This is called daily reducible interest. Interest is calculated daily, and charged monthly.
Q. What is Lender’s Mortgage Insurance (LMI)?
A. Lenders Mortgage Insurance is a way that borrowers can access finance with a smaller deposit than is usually required.
The premise of Lenders Mortgage Insurance is that the lender is protected against a loss, should you default on your loan and the security property sales results do not cover the outstanding cost of the loan.
Q. Can you help with financing a commercial property purchase?
A. Yes, at First in Finance we can look after all your finance needs and have extensive experience in arranging finance for Commercial Property.
Positive Or Negative Gearing
Negative Gearing, Negative gearing is when your income from an investment is less than your expenses. In the case of property this means the rental income you receive is less than the interest and other expenses you pay. Your investment is making a loss which most investors hope they will make up with a capital gain when the value of the property increases.
Positive gearing, Positive gearing is where your income from an investment is higher than your interest and/or other expenses. This means you will have extra money in your budget but you will have to pay tax on the additional net income.
We Will Help You to understand:
Book in for a free consultation to find out more:
Finance should be, and can be, made easier.
Actually, we will listen as you explain your needs, dreams, and fears. Then we will tailor a personalised solution that explains how we can help you reach your financial goals.
We work together to implement the financial solution which suits your situation. Then we keep you updated on where you stand and adapt as life happens.
We are here for you whenever you need. Call me at any time, for any reason. Buying a new car? Been offered a new job? Give me a call. Daughter got engaged? Congrats – I`ll help you figure out how to pay for the wedding!Get Started Today!